10.17.2011

I got married! (and brown rice ramen noodles)

You guys, it's hard to keep up with Vegan MoFo when you're getting married... but we did it!

I wanted to write a post about the food we had at the reception, but things are still kinda crazy around here, so instead I'll post a quick review about a quick food:

King Soba's Organic Brown Rice Ramen noodles!
I haven't had ramen in soooo many years, but putting these in/with all of my stir fries lately have brought the memories right back. They're gluten free, simple to make, and go well with every dish I've tried them with. The texture is exactly like I remember cheap grocery store ramen to be. I'll have to get another bag soon!

5 comments:

affectioknit said... Best Blogger Tips

Congratulations and blessings!

jd said... Best Blogger Tips

Yum, those ramen noodles look scrumptious - I haven't had them in years either! I love the fact that they're so cheap, too, and... um... let's see...

Who am I kidding?!?

YOU GOT MARRIED!!!

CONGRATULATIONS :)

You look absolutely beautiful, and your husband (awww!) looks fantastic as well. I'm so happy for you, and hope you're both basking in an obscene amount of married bliss! Yay!

JL goes Vegan said... Best Blogger Tips

Congratulations!

Stacey said... Best Blogger Tips

Congrats! What a cute wedding photo! :)

Bridget said... Best Blogger Tips

yay! you guys look so awesome